 General / 2089
2088  |  2090
Subject:
My own personal motherload of the month
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 05:47:40 GMT

Well, it looks like I won't be getting the tremendous quantity of good
deals like I did last year (can you say 35-40 6099's for $5 each?) but
I did get something in the mail on Sunday (I guess it came Saturday
but I didn't check it until Sunday night) that made my month.

22 copies of 2872 Witch's Fireplace!

TLG may have made my awesome herd of black kittens less valuable by
releasing that dopey pets pack for the Scala line, but I don't care,
because all of these little cuties are MINE.  :)

I may end up auctioning off one or two of them in box, but for the
most part I'm going to put all these little kittens away for Rachael
and maybe hold onto some of the crystal balls and maybe those
trans-green cylinders.  All of the rest should go into my next parts
sale.  :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide