 General / 20870
  Call of Cthulhu (was Re: Terminator 3 = LEGO?)

(...) As well as these other fine implements necessary to the properly-prepared Investigator in Chaosium's "Call of Cthulhu": Magnum semi-auto pistol (.45 Colt, for ex.) Grenades Flame thrower Machine gun Grenade launcher Bazooka And a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Call of Cthulhu (was Re: Terminator 3 = LEGO?)

(...) You could always use one of those pre-minifig torsos (A 'stiff' I believe they're called)... Think I'm going to have to dig out my octopus and dragon-y bits tonight and create a lego Cthulhu. My Stingrays should make fairly decent deep-ones... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)