 General / 20859
    jason's brickburg —Joseph Gonzalez
   i never see jason tooting his own horn so i'm going to plug his wonderful site: (URL) of alternate models for many star wars sets and older space stuff. PLUS jason provides instructions for his stuff which is always helpful. check it out! ..joseph g (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build) !

        Re: jason's brickburg —Mladen Pejic
   I've checked out his site quite a lot of times. He has just *so* many alternate models, and they're all excellent! I expecially like his alternate for set 7151: (URL) makes me wish I thought of it! He really deserves some recognition for his (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)