 General / 20796
Re: 1x4x5 door with lips? 1x4x3 window too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 02:16:52 GMT

Tyco.

Erik Olson wrote:

A used parts lot came with an odd door and window that I've never seen before.

The red door frame is 1x4x5. The red window is 1x4x3 and divided into 4 panes.

The odd feature is that they fit into a wall, but a protruding lip partially
covers the brick faces all around (except for the bottom.)

I thought the door frame might be a window but it has pits in its corners, so
1x4x5 window glass pips don't line up. There are little triangles in the corners
behind the pits. No door insert is present.

Anybody want to identify this piece?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/