 General / 20762
    (canceled) —Jorge Rodriguez

        Re: 2001 Set info —Gene Weissinger
   Okay I just cut the set lists, paste them into a Word file, and printed them out - I now have my Christmas list for my wife - and early too, she'll be so happy... WOW! Pardon while I go get a napkin to clean up the drool off of the keyboard... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)