 General / 20742
    A suggestion and a request —Alex Farlie
    I would like to suggest that a new lugnet group be created toctaer for all the lego(R) Footall fans. Suggested name is: lugnet.football. Suggested Charter: lugnet.football is for the disccusion of the Lego(R) Football range, including match (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A suggestion and a request —Andy Lynch
   Todd just did this a couple of days ago. (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> <snip> (...) <snip> (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A suggestion and a request —Alex Farlie
   I stand corrected. Thanks!! My idea for a magazine were worthy f consideration I hope? Alex (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)