 General / 20720
  Legofest

Hey, theres been a lot of talk about Legofests recently. Is anyone in the Southern New Jersey area planning on having one? -dead (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legofest

(...) You might want to check the GardenSLUG newsgroup or the local NJ group. (URL) Luck, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legofest

(...) Yeah, we had a meet a little while ago (like a week or so), so we're active! Come join in! (insert pining about having to move away here) best Lindsay (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)