 General / 20714
Re: Is this piece currently available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.build, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody knows whether there are any sets in the
current line that have piece number 2817 in black?

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2817.gif

It's a modified 2x2 plate with two technic-peg holes on opposing sides.
I'd like to get ahold of about 10 of them - I know they exist, since I
already have a few.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Shaun

IIRC, 2963, the Extreme Racer, has two, and may be avialable for clearance, at
least I picked one up at Target on clearance.

George