 General / 20699
    Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet? —David Schilling
   (...) few (...) Sounds like what you built was at least partially similar to the way the AT- AT's leg works. There is a pin at the top to which a short beam is connected. Two long parallel beams come off this one making the upper part of the leg, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet? —Tim Klein
   As an aside to people still trying to locate the Dark Side Developer set; I found mine at a Target store in the Denver metro area a couple of days ago (along with a UCS Tie Fighter). Today while hunting for an X-Wing, I saw several more at a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)