 General / 20698
Re: Where to send broken parts for replacements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Timothy Jones writes:
Hello,

I know that I've heard before(excuse me-SEEN:-)on Lugnet that the LEGO company
has an address at which you can send broken parts for replacements. I recently
broke a control stick piece and would like a replacement. Does anyone know the
address that I can send it to?

Thanks,

Hey Tim, address is...........Lego Consumer Affairs...P.O. Box 1138....Enfeild
Ct.   06083-1138