 General / 20689
  Re: Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

(...) I think you are quite right. I didn't see it in any color except black. Selçuk (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

I built myself into a corner. My first idea, jamming 4x4 hollow blue cones into a small space, didn't pan out and now I am left with the dreaded "this part doesn't exist" problem. I think 3x3 rocket nozzles only come in black. Is this true or are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

(...) What's a rocket nozzle? I didn't see that reference in the Lugnet Partsref.... Matt (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

(...) My guess is that black piece that appears on the Y-Wing's engines before you reach the section joined by those long technic grey thingies... Hope you know what I'm talking about! Bryan (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

(...) There's two in white in <set:6339 this set> on the bottom of the solid rocket boosters. Alan (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

(...) Oh! That thing! Alrighty then... (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

You are right! I have a bad habit of naming pieces by how I first saw them used. Thus, all the cone shapes are rocket nozzles. I have to remember to look for cone shaped bricks when I go to the various only parts stores. Until recently I called (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)