 General / 2068
    Lego Laundry —Kevin Wilson
   I know the lego instructions say you can hand wash Lego bricks, but in a garage sale buy recently I got a lot of very grubby white bricks which I was not about to start handwashing, especially when scrubbing one of them with a veggie brush had no (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Laundry —Jesse Long
   Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <36A23228.7B23EFBD@c...ve.com>... (...) I did that too, and bleached them with no apparent ill effect. I had to poke a hole in my pillowcase to get the air out. It blew up like a balloon when (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)