 General / 20656
    Plastic Trays —David Schilling
   Does anyone know what type of plastic the plastic trays are made out of that The LEGO Company uses in packaging? Specifically, I want to know if they are recyclable. There are two types, as far as I know: the yellow trays that usually are the size (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Plastic Trays —Frank Filz
   (...) The clear ones and at least some of the non-clear ones are #2 PETE (same plastic as soda bottles). I've been contributing the clear ones to the bottle recycling bins (though I suspect they wouldn't pick them up curbside since they don't look (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)