 General / 20615
  Re: Possible Get together Update

(...) us (...) there (...) september) (...) Round Lake would be so cool. I live in Kenosha and work in Vernon Hills so that is like only an hour away from home and a half hour from work. I am in the process of moving right now so it is kinda tough (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Possible Get together Update

Ack! I'm on vacation during this time, and won't be able to make it. The Round Lake area would have worked pretty well for me, as I'm in Milwaukee...hopefully next time! I'm with you, Mike - when the Droid Developer Kit dropped in price, I was (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.loc.us.mi)