 General / 20581
  Re: another LEGO Mosaic

(...) Just great! I think I have to do the same with a pic of my girl-friend (or maybe my car?)... Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: another LEGO Mosaic

(...) Thanks Ben! I actually did test it out with a frontal view of my jeep - with a high enough resolution, it was really clear. Unfortunately, by the time the resolution was high enough, the size of the mosaic was immense ... grr, maybe I'll have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: another LEGO Mosaic

(...) Ok, I have done a mosaic based on a picture of my girl-friend. Best thing was, she helped me to put it together and she even allowed me to take a comparing photo of her and the mosaic. And we have had a lot of fun while doing so.... (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.general) !