 General / 20577
  MOC: German 1930s Touring Car

In my continuing effort to model WWII-era vehicles, I put together a German 1930s Touring Car. I just posted pictures of it at Brickshelf.com (URL) me know what you think, -s (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers) !

  Re: MOC: German 1930s Touring Car

Wow! I've been looking at all of your WWII-era vehicles at Brickshelf, very, very detailed, and well designed. I really, really like the way they still remain mini-fig scale, that is something really challenging to do when building real-life models. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: MOC: German 1930s Touring Car

(...) think. Where did you get all those tan 1x1 tiles, BTW? From the Naboo fighter? Fredrik (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: MOC: German 1930s Touring Car

(...) Actually I think its the Snowspeeder that comes with tan 1x1 tiles. (3 if my memory serves). Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: MOC: German 1930s Touring Car

(...) Ah, you are probably right. I was thinking of the red 1x1 tiles in the "car" that comes with the Naboo fighter. I think. ;-) (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Fredrik (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)