 General / 20571
Re: Id this piece for me please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

Julie Krenz wrote:

I know what I call it, but I'm looking to see if it's on the partsref page.
The piece I'm referring to is the silver 2x2 dish like piece as seen here by
the headlights:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/5000/5571/5571-045.html

If it's not on the partsref page, what is the common name for it?

"radar dish"?

I wouldn't call it a radar dish. I'd call it a headlight reflector (it's a
different part from the 2x2 radar dish). Interesting question, has it appeared
in any color other than chrome/silver?

Frank