 General / 20559
    Pictures of Cup of Dreams —Andreas Stabno
   I built a nice little model of FIFA's World Cup soccer trophy to enter Kansas City's MLS LEGO Soccer Builder Contest. Of course the kind people in the booth wouldn't let me enter the contest[1], but it was still fun displaying the model and talking (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build) !