 General / 20526
    Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery? —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) They should hire Lugnetters. Anyway, mailing them won't do much good without the urls those were stolen from: Pic #1 (Testarossa) is from Jonathan Stephenson, while his old page is down (possibly taken down in disgust) his stuff is archived at (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery? —Greg Majewski
   (...) I took down the pictures well over a year ago, but I just uploaded one of them again: (URL) kid must've had the pic sitting in his hard drive for quite a while... I don't know why... that model sucked. (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Greg, Just to help you prove the model is yours you may want to upload some other pictures of different angles of the model. That way there can be no doubt that it is yours (I personally believe you but TLC may want more proof than a picture (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery? —Eric Joslin
   (...) If you improve, then by default whatever you've improved on is inferior. "Improvement" implies superiority. Which, of course, doesn't mean that something "sucks", it just means it's inferior. If I say I think "The Empire Strikes Back" is an (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Damn, I knew inferior was the wrong word as soon as I posted it. I was just hopeing no one would call me on it ;-). I bow to your "superior" wisdom. (...) Well I always give ANH the nod over ESB but that is a story for another day. ESB is damn (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)