 General / 20510
20509  |  20511
Subject:
Updated Wanted List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:24:30 GMT

Here is my updated want list, Email me if you can help.

1.1x1 "Headlight" Bricks in light grey or red.
2.Transparent 1x1 plates rounded plates and tiles in red, clear, yellow
3.Minifig tools of any kind.
4.Roll up doors with white or red frames.
5.Red window frames with shutter holders in red or white
6.Window shutters in red,grey,or white any size
7.Transparent blue window items.
8.Technic Axles
9.Ladders 1x14x2 - any color
10.Hoses with the T Nozzle in Grey or Black
11.Hose reel holders in Grey,red, white size 2x2 or 2x4
12.Thin walls in red 1x2x1
13.Grey Wheels- new style hubs found of most of the newer sets in town jr.
14.Decorated tiles with a circle in white on a grey backround with a small
portion that is red and a black line in the circle, size 1x1.
15. Red or Gray Tiles.
16. Bulk bricks in red 1XN sizes
17. Bulk plates in red or gray any size.
18. 45 Inverse slopes in Red

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Jason