 General / 20463
    Harry potter press release link —Timothy Jones
   Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the lego.com website has a direct link from the main page to the Harry Potter press release. I'm quite sure they've never done this with any other press releases, like star wars and disney. (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)