 General / 20419
  Source of green T-baseplate without markings?

I have just acquired a green 32x32 baseplate with studs in the T-junction pattern, but there is no printed roadway or any other printing. Does anyone now which set this might come from? Chris (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Source of green T-baseplate without markings?

(...) I think there was one with a fabluand airport. Are there other fabuland parts in it? (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Source of green T-baseplate without markings?

(...) now (...) Set 3671, the Fabuland airport haas such an baseplate. The prints on it on the picture are only stickers. Sybrand (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Source of green T-baseplate without markings?

(...) Many thanks - this fits with some of the other parts - Chris (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)