 General / 2040
  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

I told my daughter about this Luggage thread, and as a Terry Pratchett fan she right away built a Luggage. No, you can't stick minifig legs on a chest directly, but you can stick them handily into a standard 2x4 brick, plunk the chest on top of (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) That'll teach them to mess with the mob. "Mr. Bricks doesn't like it when a guy walks outta the room when he's talkin'. You ain't gonna be walkin' nowhere no more!" Regards, BOB!! (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)