 General / 20384
Re: Going to update the "LUGMAP" need your help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
Hey folks,

There have been a few changes since I last updated the Maps.

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

Most of the changes I know about are in the US and a couple in Australia but
I if am missing something please let me know.  Here are the changes I am
currently aware need to be made.

I don't know if there are any other changes that need to be made.  I will
collect any if they are posted to this thread and probably have Todd & Suz
update the LUGNET Maps in about a week.

Here is one: The Dutch General User Group "De Bouwsteen" introduced it's own
website recently. Could you please include the following link:

http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~edew/index.htm

for "De Bouwsteen" on the European General User Groups page.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.