 General / 20381
  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) Hmm...then how does the X-wing sit on its display stand? If some less stable combination of bricks is used, that might account for the reports I've seen of X-Wings falling off their stands...short of earthquake or deliberate bumping, that TIE (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) There is a square hole built up by plates... in reality, it is very very stable. As for reports of the x-wing falling off, well, it is a much much heavier model than the UCS TIE. It hasn't happened to mine, but I can see how, if the stand is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)