 General / 20280
  Cleaning ideas

Hello everybody... I don't know if anyone has tried these, but I have found that Swifters work great on the dust that gathers on my creations. They "grab" the dust off with a pleated cloth. What I think is cool, is that I used to have to run a paper (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cleaning ideas

Aren't they great, Greg? I use them to clean off my car's dashboard also. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)