 General / 20264
Re: Quality of bricks from "bulk-ordering"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:04:08 GMT

Adriling wrote:

Hi Everybody !

I just had a interesting phone call with a Lego-Shop-Owner (in Germany). He
told me that the quality of the bricks which are sold as "bulk-orders" is much
more worse than of bricks used in sets or service packs (also colors are
different which would be a problem building own creations with a mixture of
bricks), does anybody have experiences with these new bulk-order-bricks, are
there any differences or what would you say ?

Why would the quantity in which a brick was sold have *any* bearing on its
quality?  Sounds to me like this guy doesn't know what he is talking about.  I
may be all wet but I can say that *I* have not observed this.  BTW, it think it
would be cool if we got a few "off" shades of red or say gray.  It would
*enhance* a structure's appearance built with these IMO.

My .02 mg of ABS,
John

many thanks
adrian