 General / 2026
  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

I bought two. At the time I called, they were out of the larger child sizes. The largest size they had was childs 7. I was not sure what that meant but I figured if they didn't fit my kids there were always babies coming up. I was told that this was (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

They are in the back of the Spring 1998 S@H catalog. (...) look (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)