 General / 20210
  Re: Newsserver downtime

(...) Ahhh, Todd, welcome back ... It's amazing how much slower the day at work goes without LUGNET there. Just the other day I was thinking that it's time I made another installment in my LUGNET donations, and this only redoubled my conviction to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Newsserver downtime

(...) You said it, G-money. Yesterday crawled by- it did make going to meetings easier, though. eric (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)