 General / 2018
    Odd trivia in a LEGO set —Steve Bliss
   (this should really be directed to lugnet.obsessive) I was just opening my first-ever set #6441, Divers Deep Reef Refuge. I noticed that the minifigs in the obligatory plastic view-tray had their head gear installed, but the associated leg-parts (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Odd trivia in a LEGO set —James Brown
   (...) Hey Todd - is there a need for a lugnet.twelve_step_program? ;-) (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)