 General / 20165
    Re: Town/cities map —Brad Hamilton
   Hi - I have 2 cities, but both have now been destroyed. You could place them in the general vicinity of Los Angeles California on your map. A link to my web page is here: (URL) put a generic link to my web site rather than specific links to each (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Town/cities map —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Aw, say it ain't so, Brad! I have a bookmark to your website because I liked your cities. :^( Are you building anything else? ~Mark (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)