 General / 20127
    GMLTC says "Thanks!" to LEGOLAND California —John Gerlach
   On behalf of all of us in the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club, THANK YOU for allowing us to display our train layout at Kidvention 2000!! We were treated very well, and we had a great time. All the people we talked to (MCs and 'Guests') seemed to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)