 General / 20020
Re: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Christopher Weeks wrote:

For what age group do you think that Pokemon is appropriate?

The GB game, probably anywhere from age 8 upwards.  (I can't really speak for
the card game.)

Make that 7, (either that or my son and the rest of his classmates are, on
average, brighter than average, which is entirely possible, given where we
live.) because that's when Nik started hugely enjoying the GB game. The card
game is playable by bright 8 year olds (Nik's cousins, for example) but it's
not Nik's cup of tea.

++Lar