 General / 20000
    Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Eric, (...) Oh, you know it as well, huh? I kick myself everyday for not buying those wondererful 5.00 Futuron minifig packs when they were out, so I can have a force for my ADF. Sigh..... Did you ever wish you had a few hundreds, went into a time (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Eric Brouwer
     Man... If I could go back, I would scoop up every Black Night set I encountered. Think of all the armor... That's why if I ever see clearanced Lego now, regardless of theme, I pick it up. You never know what your going to be longing for in a few (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Erik Olson
   (...) wouldn't that be an air force of? (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)