 General / 19925
  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Oddly, my wife is asking me to post to LUGNET for the first time and it's in response to this note. (...) Don't forget the Chamber of Secrets, Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and Hogwart's Great Hall, Hogsmeade (wizarding town), 4 Privet Drive (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) Keep in mind that the first 9 sets, at least, are going to be based on the movie, which is only the first book (HP & the Sorceror's Stone). eric (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)