 General / 19823
    Re: Harry Potter Lego Line —Jonathan Lill
   (...) Yeah, looks like I am going to have to read the books too, or at least the first one, if only so I'll know what to expect. Where are you going on vacation that you wont be reading lugnet (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Harry Potter Lego Line —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well, you won't be *suffering* from it, I'm sure. ;-) (...) Israel. I will be reading, just not very often. -Shiri (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)