 General / 19822
Re: Too many neon lights!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:18:25 GMT

Tim,

Has anyone else noticed that TLG now makes only neon yellow lights and not • the
old yellow light pieces? For example, the new construction sets; • Spaceport;
R.E.S.Q. This is a nuisance! The old yellow lights looked much better on
vehicles: neon was ok for space, but not for regular vehicles! I wish that • TLG
would start making the old yellow lights again!

Indeed. The only exception is the pit droids in the SW podracers, they are
still regular yellow instead of neon yellow. I would love for more classic
trans-colors than trans neon orange, yellow, etc. We shall see!

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!