 General / 19790
    FOTW - or maybe Month —Anne Jorunn Midtkil
   After a month filled with good bargains our local supermarket today offered a enormous amount of both 5988, Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins and 6977, Arachnoid Star Base, both for as little as NOK 300,- (about $32, and not almost $90 as suggested). The (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: FOTW - or maybe Month —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Oh, that's nothing! I got the DACTA Adventurers box for NOK 330. It includes 5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins _and_ three more of the small first year Adventurers sets. (The biplane, Oasis ambush and the small car, if I remember correctly.) The (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)