 General / 19785
Re: Harry Potter Lego Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:36:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
XP to .castle

Whoa! Neat... I was just gonna post something about how the Harry Potter • books
(I've read the first two) were pretty inspiring in terms of story ideas,
spells and the like.

So does this mean we get a Harry-fig? With a lightning mark on his
forehead...uh-oh, I must say my Timmy-radar is way up there...

But otherwise... I'm pretty sure this'll be cool!!
(too bad, though, that TLC is resorting to using outside sources for ideas...
first SW, now Harry Potter, what next...?)

-Shiri

Do not ask what next cause I'm pretty sure we wont like the answer.
Let me guess what your thinkin',
POKEMON!!!!
YUK!!!!!
The Star Wars was my respect for Lego sinking,
Harry Potter is it sinking even more, Pokemon
is the ultimate low.  I'm sorry to use a revamped
cinema cliche, but, "If TLG builds it, they will
buy"  I'm more apt buy what TLG makes on their
own than a licenced set.
-John Rudy
On the
other hand, the Lord of the Rings Movie is coming out 2 months after Harry
Potter. hmmmm.