 General / 19782
19781  |  19783
Subject:
Ah, evil timmy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:06:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
This may seem like a silly question butitshows how recently I've joined • lugnet.
I've noticed numerous references to the Timmy minifig. What sets did he come
in, where may I find a picture of him, and what does he represent that he his
held in such contempt?

A) He can be found in almost any set of the TimeCruisers theme.

B) I'm not exactly sure, but I think it is the 'stupidifying' of the Lego
system. Leave that to Bellville and Duplo, and don't give us these weird
looking Lego kids. (No offense intended.)

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence