 General / 19628
Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ian Sinclair writes:
[...]
We have asked The Lego Company for bulk ordering. TLC has responded
with its first attempts at bulk purchasing.
[...]

Not that you're implying that they are, but I don't think those are related
at all.  (Some at TLC would love us to believe that they are. <hint>  :-)

IMHO, TLC would still be implementing bulk purchasing even if we didn't exist
as a market segment (some of their competitors are already getting the jump on
them in terms of bulk purchasing).

What's nice is the fact that we do exist makes it much easier and cleaner for
TLC to test-market their process.

--Todd