 General / 19592
Re: Orange minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:53:46 GMT

"Steve Anderson" <steve.anderson@prodplay.spamfree.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fx8Ezy.C6q@lugnet.com...
Has there ever been or are there currently any sets with orange minifig
torsos and legs? I suspect one of the Star Wars sets may have them but I'm
not sure and can't check right now...

The dutch soccer player (3304)  has an orange (unprinted) torso. In the
Netherlands 5 dutch players are packed with the current soccer set 3409
(limited quantities, it seems they included the leftovers from the Shell
promo, the promo-polybags are included in the box).

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/