 General / 19576
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 02:04:00 GMT

The more castles I see, the more I want to build another.  Time ain't on my
side.  No it ain't.  Woahh.

Keep up the good work.

Randy
--
====================
Randy Anchikoski

"Anthony Sava" <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> wrote in message
I just wanted to use this bandwidth to take the opportunity to share with
you
my website deticated to Castle legos.  I think it's pretty spiffy, and I
think
you all will think so too.  Its new, its updated, and I mean, c'mon its
castle
egos, what more could you possibly want in a website?

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

as of this posting there were 187 hits on my page