 General / 19546
  My site has moved

I am physically in the process of moving, so I've had to move my LEGO web site to a new server. Please use the following new link: (URL) LUGNET CLSOTW reference already points to this new link. The old link will continue to function for a few more (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)