 General / 19515
Re: Classics LEGOstrated presents: OZYMANDIAS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 03:41:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
A new feature debuts today on my LEGO site: Classics LEGOstrated -
exploring the world of literature through the medium of LEGO bricks.
Our first offering is Percy Shelley's poem, "Ozymandias".  I hope you
enjoy it.

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura/special/classics/ozymandias/index.html

Groovy, I like it.

Remember "Picture Objects" can be place right in to
the Bryce scene. Good for Shadows and Relections
and foreground stuff with out having to composite
in the paint package.

DaveG