 General / 19490
Re: What's the difference?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:28:47 GMT

lego.com and www.lego.com both point to the same ip address, 171.20.249.10.
That is most likely a load balancer vip, so there could concievably
be out-of-sync server(s) in the farm.

I diddn't notice any difference when I checked just now.

KL

In lugnet.general, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Does anyone know why there are two different official LEGO websites
available? It's totally confusing, I can really see two different versions
of the site, although the server should be the same. Try both:

http://lego.com/
http://www.lego.com/

Of course they are similar so I never noticed the difference. Can anyone
else also see two versions, or is it a cache problem?
BTW, I do not use the Flash version, I am talking about the *.html ones.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de