 General / 19483
  Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)

(...) Allow me to rephrase this, now that I actually have some Timmies in my hand. Timmy is evil. The above was said at a time in which did not *have* a Timmy... (such happy times, I once had! ;-) Now that I've got some TC sets, I agree with Frank (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)

(...) Well, for all those living in fear that their Timmies will organize their stuffed animals into a mob that will sneak in and suffocate them in their sleep: I still have a softball team to build, and I'll spring 50 cents a pop for the first ten (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)