 General / 19466
Re: Thanks Todd. :-]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
FYI, Bill Katz is still around, but too busy to post - he started with a new
startup a few months back, and as is usual for startups, coming up for air
occasionally is next to impossible.  He <gasp> hasn't even had time to • yardsale for
months!  He hopes to have SOME free time sometime soon (yeah, right).

I noticed that the _original_ MFWT site is down, and I believe that he was the
one who provided the space.  Any way to get ahold of him?

BTW - I see Matt Hanson on ICQ occasionally, but rarely talk to him.  Dunno
what he's up to...

-Tim