 General / 19453
Re: rock raiders praise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.underground, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

The figures have some interesting torso and face details and the helmets are
great, especially the open face helmets, great for making fighter pilots and
marines...
I am experimenting with making Endor Rebel soldiers with these fig parts.  I
even managed to integrate the orange figure into my Ninja theme Samurai army.

Rock Raider torsos- specifically, the black with grey "vest" ones- make up the
footsoldiers in my BrikWars army.  I love them!  I was extremely happy when
they released the minifig box- I wasn't looking forward to buying multiple
large sets to get these torsos.

eric