 General / 19441
RE: Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet memberships fr om A us...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 02:20:29 GMT

Well, from the short list I've put together [appologies to anyone missed or
incorrectly listed] the Aussies are:

Vic
Benjamin Whytcross
James Ng
Karen Barlow
Michael Whytcross [doesn't post]
Paul Baulch
Steve Merlo
Sue Ann Barber
Warren Mccoy
[At least 1 group, and 1 individual I know of who isn't on-line - group:
Stok Family]

NSW
Dave Low
David Drew
James Howse
Kevin Hall
Mike McLeod
Peter Callaway
Peter White
Richard Parsons
Santosh Bhat

ACT
Rachel Kingston

Tas
Deidre Rushton
Frances Schroeter

QLD
Aaron Coghill
Geoffrey Hyde
James Walker
Jamie Obrien
Kerry Raymond
Mark harrison
Timothy Gould

WA
Braith Garden
David Williams
Jonathan Wilson
Terry Mason
[At least 1 group I know of who isn't on-line - Tidman brothers]

SA
Jane McDermott
[At least 1 I know of who isn't on-line - Tom Lucieer]

NT
None as yet.

The reason for a lot of posts in .nsw was that there was the Studs
get-togethers that were organised there, and also a lot of talk was going on
there [like in WA] before everyone started using .loc.au instead, and not
nessesarily because of the number of people there. [BTW, to the best of my
knowledge, all the people in Vic are within 1 hour of Melbourne] Qld has a
few [7 if I grouped everyone correctly] members, and if they were within
travel range of each other, then they could probably start their group up.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)